Saturday, December 5, 2015

Relase Blitz: A Very Faerie Christmas by Elle Christensen






XMas1.jpg




AVFC.jpg










Phin
From the moment I met her, I wanted her.
Everyday I fall more in love with her
All I want for Christmas is Meallá under the Mistletoe

Meallá
I’m drawn to him
I could so easily love him
All I want for Christmas is Phin in my stocking.

**This novella is 3.5 in The Fae Guard series. At least one of the previous books in the series should be read first.**

*Recommended for 18+ due to language and sexual content*

















BTB Round.jpg

Amazon US  Amazon UK  Amazon CA

goodreads-badge.png


Other books in the series

Protecting Shaylee (The Fae Guard, #1)


goodreads-badge.png


Loving Ean (The Fae Guard, #2)


goodreads-badge.png


Chasing Hayleigh (The Fae Guard, #3)


goodreads-badge.png
Excper round.jpg




You have a choice, you don’t have to be with the one the universe chose for you.”
I interrupt here, unable to stay quiet, “Hold up.” I snap, my hands in the air, “Meallá and I are fated, so I don’t see what your problem is. Since when have you changed your mind about us being together?”
Maon’s eyes narrow as he stares at Meallá, “I haven’t changed my mind,” he answers my question, but his eyes never deviate from their target.
“Then, what’s all this fucking talk about Meallá choosing not to be with her fate. We’re fated.”
I’m glaring at Maon, but the soft touch of a small hand on my arm draws my attention. Meallá wears that same look, only now, the tears are spilling over and trailing down her cheeks. “We aren’t fated, Phin. We got it wrong.”











Reward teaser.jpg


Christmas red teaser.jpg



Open up teaser.jpg










about round.jpg

I’m a lover of all things books, a hopeless romantic, and have always had a passion for writing. Between being a sappy romantic, my love of an HEA, my crazy imagination, and ok, let’s be real, my dirty mind, I fell easily into writing romance.
I’m a huge baseball fan and yet, a complete girly, girl. I’m an obsessive reader and have a slight (hahaha! Slight? Yeah, right) addiction to signed books.
I’m married to my very own book boyfriend, an alpha male with a sexy, sweet side. He is the best inspiration, my biggest supporter and the love of my life. He is also incredibly patient and understanding about the fact that he has to fight the voices in my head for my attention.
I hope you enjoy reading my books as much as I enjoyed writing them!

Follow Elle Christensen...
Website   Facebook   Twitter   Tumblr   

To stay up to date on new releases and great giveaways, sign up for my newsletter… Sign Up Here
Ardent 4.JPG



No comments:

Post a Comment