Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Bout of Books Day 2 Progress



Today's Challenge


Challenges
Show Me Your Precious

Everyone has a book that they love; now is your time to bring out your precious and shine. Share your favorite book (in whatever format you choose)! You know the one that has that beautifully illustrated map, or gorgeous writing, or whatever it is that draws you to it. Share with the world what makes that book your precious!


Okay so I couldn't really pick just ONE precious and I think once I explain - you'll get why.




#1 Bennett by Sybil Bartel 



#2 Belong to the Night by Bridget Blackwood


It only takes one picture to show why these books are My Precious.  I've had the joy and fabulous experience as a beta reader for many authors, some I've become really close with.  And sometimes these authors do things that surprise and make me *happy* cry.  




Day Two Progress

Yesterday I read --

167 Pages (while in the courthouse waiting for jury duty)
312 pages at home
For a total of 479 pages



No comments:

Post a Comment